Monday 2 August 2010

Todays Highlights

This is the start of my Daily Updated Investment Diary.  I plan to update it several times a day when possible, often live as I trade or spot a situation.

For those that do not know of me, I have been investing successfully for a living for 10 years. 

This will not be Investment Advice - if you buy or sell shares then the risk is down to you - all shares carry risk.  I tend to trade in Small Caps which are often more illiquid than most and while they usually offer greater reward potential they are sometimes not easy to trade in volume which may mean they are not easy to sell just when you'd like.  You buy and sell shares at your own risk and on your own decision.  This is purely a diary and feedback forum and NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE 

I may buy a share and hold it for 10 months or 10 minutes.  If I'm selling it isn't always possible for me to say so as saying you are selling in an illiquid stock means I might trigger others to sell ahead of me, compromising my position.  This would be the same for everyone holding a position in small caps.

I also tweet on http://twitter.com/RebelHQ when I get time.

I'm pleased to share investment ideas and glad to look at interesting UK small to mid caps.  I have no interest in oilers and miners really as I just don't understand them - better to stick at what you're good at imo, so asking me to give you my view on oilers and miners will be pretty time wasting imo - sorry :-)  Aside from that, anything in the UK on AIM, FTSE Fledging, Small Cap or Mid Cap interests me.  Hopefully I can introduce some interesting ideas.

When I buy I'll try to remember to add the price I've paid for future reference.

Hope to chat with new and old friends here

1 comment:

  1. Black backround is very cool CR.
    Bloomberg, David Rubenstein says 10 words for every 1 necessary, doh!

    ReplyDelete